The FLAMESFramework GitHub organization includes several GitHub repositories that contain the source code to many FLAMES-compatible component classes, component plugins, and example applications. To become a member of this organization and get access to the repositories, follow the steps below.
- If you don’t have one already, create a GitHub account.
- Start the FLAMES Launcher on your computer. (If the Launcher is not installed, click here to download and install it.)
- Sign in with your FLAMES account. You must have a FLAMES account to join the FLAMESFramework GitHub organization.
- Click the account symbol in the top right corner of the Launcher and select the Settings menu item. The Launcher Settings page displays.
- On the Settings Page, click GitHub Account.
- On the GitHub Account settings page, enter your GitHub account username, and click Request Membership. You should receive an email at your GitHub account email address inviting you to join the FLAMESFramework organization.
- In the invitation email, click the Join @FLAMESFramework button to go to GitHub.com and accept the in invitation.
You are now a member of the FLAMESFramework GitHub organization and have access to the FLAMESFramework repositories.