There’s a quick and easy way to conduct complex parametric trade studies you never thought possible with the FLAMES Enhanced Analysis module and Phoenix Integration’s PHX ModelCenter. To find out how, watch a 25-minute video demo recorded during the live webcast hosted by Phoenix Integration® on March 20, 2007.
The video demonstrates how easy it is to set up a trade study in FLAMES using the features of the Enhanced Analysis feature. It also highlights the new PHX ModelCenter plugins being developed by Ternion Corporation under an SBIR contract with the Air Force Research Lab/Munitions Directorate. These plugins greatly simplify the task of setting up a FLAMES trade study in PHX ModelCenter.
Date: Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern / 1:00 p.m. Central
Location: Online Webcast, Recorded Live
Facilitators: Brad Spearing, Co-Founder and President, Ternion Corporation and Brett Malone, Co-Founder, Phoenix Integration
- Overview of PHX ModelCenter® Design Optimization Tools
- Overview of FLAMES®Constructive Simulation Framework
- Build a FLAMES scenario and define scenario variables
- Set up PHX ModelCenter plugin to run the scenario
- Run a trade study and view results using PHX ModelCenter
Related Video: Intelligent Decision Modeling Within Large-Scale Simulations
- Study almost any aspect of any scenario
- Complete complex studies quickly and easily
- Perform studies you never thought possible